IELTS Preparation Course is under English as a Second Language (ESL) Certificate Program.
International English Language Test System (IELTS) is a four skills ( listening, reading, writing and speaking) language proficiency test. IELTS has been recognized by over 6000 organizations in 135 countries all over the world. These organizations include:
- Immigration authorities in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Most Canadian Universities, including local Vancouver universities such as University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University. Both UBC and SFU require students to score over 6.5 and with no part less than 6.
- All universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- A wide range of employers from a variety of sectors.
IELTS Preparation Course Decription
- This course is suitable for students seeking an international education, professional recognition, bench-marking to international standards and global mobility.
- Students will regularly practice the different sections of the exam (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and also learn test-taking strategies.
All victor College’s instructors have Minimum Instructor Qualifications required by PCTIA: Bachelor’s Degree and a TESL supplemented by 24 months of full-time language instruction or 10 years of demonstrated full-time occupational experience in language instruction. Victor College’s dynamic and dedicated instructors will help you to achieve your goals in learning the English language.
Program duration in weeks (2-48 weeks) and hours are variable, such as, duration in weeks varies from 2 to 48 weeks.
Program Costs in Canadian Dollors are same for domestic and international students.
- $1320 per 4 weeks
- $2400 per 8 weeks
- $5000 per 12 weeks
- $6700 per 24 weeks
- $12600 per 48 weeks
Registration Fee: $100
Materials/Supplies: $5 each week